- Derp Block5474.1k
- Shadowby Soldier292472.9k
- Instagram block black and white version20465.4k
- rainbow dirt1473.1k
- RAINBOW DIRT1473.3k
- Lucky Block2473.6k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471473.6k
- lava secured block1473.3k
- trick blockby <:3474.7k
- Pig nose0473.9k
- Noob Dirt2478.3k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4474.8k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1473.8k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1473.1k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0473.7k
- Desert Planet0473.5k
- kitten dirt1473k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1473.7k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2473.5k
- toxic monsterby swagger3475.2k
- Grass Or Dirt0473.2k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110473.4k
- NETHER DIRT0473k
- space dirt0473.2k
- Purple Guy Block2473.9k
- WIERD DIRT0473.2k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0473k
- mutant block0473.9k
- derp block1473.2k
- Dirtby Moroniq0473.3k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0473k
- green rules1473.5k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0473.1k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3472.9k
- bobby Various Dog0473k
- Toy Grass0471.1k
- Ender dirt0423.5k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1397.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!