- Derp Block5438.4k
- Shadowby Soldier292437.3k
- Instagram block black and white version20429.6k
- rainbow dirt1437.4k
- RAINBOW DIRT1437.6k
- Lucky Block2437.9k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471437.9k
- lava secured block1437.6k
- trick blockby <:3438.8k
- Pig nose0438.2k
- Noob Dirt2442.5k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4439.1k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1438.1k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1437.4k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0438k
- Desert Planet0437.8k
- kitten dirt1437.3k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1438k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2437.8k
- toxic monsterby swagger3439.3k
- Grass Or Dirt0437.5k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110437.7k
- NETHER DIRT0437.4k
- space dirt0437.5k
- Purple Guy Block2438.2k
- WIERD DIRT0437.5k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0437.3k
- mutant block0438.1k
- derp block1437.5k
- Dirtby Moroniq0437.6k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0437.4k
- green rules1437.8k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0437.4k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3437.3k
- bobby Various Dog0437.4k
- Toy Grass0435.3k
- Ender dirt0387.8k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1361.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!