- Derp Block5402.2k
- Shadowby Soldier292401.1k
- Instagram block black and white version20393.4k
- rainbow dirt1401.3k
- RAINBOW DIRT1401.4k
- Lucky Block2401.6k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471401.7k
- lava secured block1401.4k
- trick blockby <:3402.6k
- Pig nose0402k
- Noob Dirt2406.1k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4402.9k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1401.8k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1401.2k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0401.8k
- Desert Planet0401.6k
- kitten dirt1401.2k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1401.8k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2401.6k
- toxic monsterby swagger3402.9k
- Grass Or Dirt0401.3k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110401.5k
- NETHER DIRT0401.2k
- space dirt0401.3k
- Purple Guy Block2402k
- WIERD DIRT0401.3k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0401.1k
- mutant block0401.9k
- derp block1401.3k
- Dirtby Moroniq0401.4k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0401.2k
- green rules1401.6k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0401.2k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3401.1k
- bobby Various Dog0401.2k
- Toy Grass0399.1k
- Ender dirt0351.6k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1325.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!