- Derp Block5468.9k
- Shadowby Soldier292467.7k
- Instagram block black and white version20460.2k
- rainbow dirt1467.9k
- RAINBOW DIRT1468.1k
- Lucky Block2468.3k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471468.4k
- lava secured block1468.1k
- trick blockby <:3469.4k
- Pig nose0468.7k
- Noob Dirt2473.1k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4469.6k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1468.6k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1467.9k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0468.5k
- Desert Planet0468.3k
- kitten dirt1467.8k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1468.5k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2468.3k
- toxic monsterby swagger3469.9k
- Grass Or Dirt0468k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110468.2k
- NETHER DIRT0467.8k
- space dirt0468k
- Purple Guy Block2468.6k
- WIERD DIRT0468k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0467.8k
- mutant block0468.6k
- derp block1468k
- Dirtby Moroniq0468.1k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0467.8k
- green rules1468.3k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0467.9k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3467.7k
- bobby Various Dog0467.8k
- Toy Grass0465.8k
- Ender dirt0418.3k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1391.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!