- Derp Block5444.4k
- Shadowby Soldier292443.2k
- Instagram block black and white version20435.6k
- rainbow dirt1443.4k
- RAINBOW DIRT1443.5k
- Lucky Block2443.8k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471443.8k
- lava secured block1443.5k
- trick blockby <:3444.8k
- Pig nose0444.1k
- Noob Dirt2448.4k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4445k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1444k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1443.4k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0444k
- Desert Planet0443.8k
- kitten dirt1443.3k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1443.9k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2443.7k
- toxic monsterby swagger3445.3k
- Grass Or Dirt0443.4k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110443.7k
- NETHER DIRT0443.3k
- space dirt0443.4k
- Purple Guy Block2444.1k
- WIERD DIRT0443.4k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0443.2k
- mutant block0444.1k
- derp block1443.4k
- Dirtby Moroniq0443.6k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0443.3k
- green rules1443.8k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0443.3k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3443.2k
- bobby Various Dog0443.3k
- Toy Grass0441.3k
- Ender dirt0393.8k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1367.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!