- Derp Block5472.8k
- Shadowby Soldier292471.6k
- Instagram block black and white version20464k
- rainbow dirt1471.8k
- RAINBOW DIRT1472k
- Lucky Block2472.2k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471472.3k
- lava secured block1471.9k
- trick blockby <:3473.3k
- Pig nose0472.5k
- Noob Dirt2477k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4473.4k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1472.4k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1471.7k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0472.4k
- Desert Planet0472.2k
- kitten dirt1471.7k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1472.4k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2472.2k
- toxic monsterby swagger3473.8k
- Grass Or Dirt0471.8k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110472.1k
- NETHER DIRT0471.7k
- space dirt0471.8k
- Purple Guy Block2472.5k
- WIERD DIRT0471.8k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0471.6k
- mutant block0472.5k
- derp block1471.8k
- Dirtby Moroniq0472k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0471.7k
- green rules1472.2k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0471.7k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3471.6k
- bobby Various Dog0471.7k
- Toy Grass0469.7k
- Ender dirt0422.2k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1395.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!