- Derp Block5537.2k
- Shadowby Soldier292536k
- Instagram block black and white version20528.5k
- rainbow dirt1536.1k
- RAINBOW DIRT1536.3k
- Lucky Block2536.6k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471536.7k
- lava secured block1536.3k
- trick blockby <:3537.8k
- Pig nose0537k
- Noob Dirt2541.5k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4538k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1536.8k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1536.1k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0536.8k
- Desert Planet0536.6k
- kitten dirt1536k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1536.8k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2536.5k
- toxic monsterby swagger3538.3k
- Grass Or Dirt0536.2k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110536.5k
- NETHER DIRT0536.1k
- space dirt0536.2k
- Purple Guy Block2536.9k
- WIERD DIRT0536.2k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0536k
- mutant block0536.9k
- derp block1536.2k
- Dirtby Moroniq0536.4k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0536k
- green rules1536.5k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0536.1k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3535.9k
- bobby Various Dog0536.1k
- Toy Grass0534.1k
- Ender dirt0486.5k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1460.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!