- Derp Block5401k
- Shadowby Soldier292399.8k
- Instagram block black and white version20392.1k
- rainbow dirt1400k
- RAINBOW DIRT1400.2k
- Lucky Block2400.4k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471400.5k
- lava secured block1400.2k
- trick blockby <:3401.3k
- Pig nose0400.7k
- Noob Dirt2404.9k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4401.6k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1400.6k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1400k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0400.6k
- Desert Planet0400.4k
- kitten dirt1399.9k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1400.5k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2400.4k
- toxic monsterby swagger3401.7k
- Grass Or Dirt0400.1k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110400.3k
- NETHER DIRT0399.9k
- space dirt0400.1k
- Purple Guy Block2400.7k
- WIERD DIRT0400k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0399.9k
- mutant block0400.7k
- derp block1400.1k
- Dirtby Moroniq0400.2k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0399.9k
- green rules1400.4k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0400k
- I was boredby lmnjuice3399.8k
- bobby Various Dog0399.9k
- Toy Grass0397.9k
- Ender dirt0350.4k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1323.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!