- Derp Block5362.5k
- Shadowby Soldier292361.3k
- Instagram block black and white version19353.5k
- rainbow dirt1361.5k
- RAINBOW DIRT1361.6k
- Lucky Block2361.9k
- overgrown purple plantby CODER5471361.9k
- lava secured block1361.6k
- trick blockby <:3362.7k
- Pig nose0362.2k
- Noob Dirt2366.3k
- CUTE PURPLE CAT!4363.1k
- apocalyptic block (alternate universe)1362k
- Dirt Blockby Mature Whirl1361.5k
- Grass/dirt blockby AlphaCount0362.1k
- Desert Planet0361.8k
- kitten dirt1361.4k
- the best dirt everby ILoveKaspurr1362k
- dimond dirt blockby The Warrior2361.8k
- toxic monsterby swagger3363k
- Grass Or Dirt0361.5k
- fake goldby coolwatch1110361.7k
- NETHER DIRT0361.4k
- space dirt0361.5k
- Purple Guy Block2362.2k
- WIERD DIRT0361.5k
- MoonRockby Untidy Tiger0361.3k
- mutant block0362.1k
- derp block1361.5k
- Dirtby Moroniq0361.7k
- plantinumby Dense Draw0361.4k
- green rules1361.8k
- Smiling Dirtby Lush Valley0361.4k
- I was boredby NumzYT3361.3k
- bobby Various Dog0361.4k
- Toy Grass0359.3k
- Ender dirt0311.9k
- purple blockby Strident DNA1285.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic Pre 0.0.9a|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 03 Dec: 03|
Dirt is not used in any Crafting recipes whatsoever (but some mods have crafting with dirt). Some uses offered by this block are as a necessity for growing certain plants after being tilled with a Hoe , though Sugar Cane and Saplings don't need tilling. Dirt can also be used as a cheap material for when a player wishes to block off branches of a Cavern , build walls or scaffolds, stack to get to high places, or any similar task that requires a medium to large number of blocks that are not affected by gravity and are fireproof. It is also commonly used on Survival if the player didn't obtain wood or cobblestone, making it an important building material for the first night and if the player does not have enough time to build they can dig a hole and cover it with dirt to survive.
- A bug in Minecraft Beta 1.8 pre-release allowed any Block (including Bedrock ) to change into Dirt when a Huge Mushrooms was grown on it. This was later fixed in the second pre-release of version 1.8 so that Huge Mushrooms can only be grown on Dirt, Grass or Mycelium .
- Dirt slabs were added in Survival Test, but were quickly removed. Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
- Grass didn't grow on the slabs.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!