- Snowman Trading Post51271.2k
- Snowman Trading Postby flowercup123101276.8k
- Snowman Trading Postby True Sail81274k
- Snowman Trading Post41269.7k
- Snow Golem61264.9k
- Snowman Trading Postby Grace21265k
- Snowman Trading Postby Romantic Key101275.6k
- Snowman Trading Postby Soulful File21265.4k
- Snowman Trading Postby 8837051269.9k
- Snowman Trading Postby Few Chicken31269.6k
- invisable man21266.7k
- Snow Golemby Trite Kiwi41264.5k
- forest giantby Frank Mixes2431262k
- Snowman goodby Equable Film91276.1k
- Snowman Trading Postby Shadow Gamer291287.5k
- Snowman Trading Postby Basic Chair21264.6k
- Fight golem21264.8k
- Snow Golem11264.5k
- Snowman Trading Postby Trainerkn11264.5k
- Snow Golemby Joemama41264.6k
- EVIL SNOW MAN31265.6k
- rage snow manby Bad Geese11264.5k
- Ultimate Snow Golem Boss41264.5k
- Snow Golemby Gusty Slide21264.7k
- GODby Man Boy41264.5k
- Deformed Snow Golemby T4nkosarus11264.7k
- Snow Golem21264.7k
- Snowman Trading Post11264.2k
- Snow Golemby hacker24801264.4k
- trading snowman11264.6k
- two body21264.6k
- Snow creeperby Deadpan Cook31264.4k
- Snowman monster51264.8k
- Snowman Trading Post01264.4k
- Snowman Trading Post01264.5k
- forest giantby NINJA2211291.4k
- Snowman Trading Post11264.6k
- Snowman Trading Postby Royal Word01264.4k
- CONSTEPADED CHICON01264.3k
- Snow Golem11264.4k
- Snowman Trading Postby Past Coral21264.8k
- Snowman Trading Post11264.5k
- forest giant161266.4k
- forest giant61227.9k
- Sandwich Man2881.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Snow Golems wander aimlessly until a hostile mob is seen, after which they will throw snowballs at it. Snowballs do not do damage, but anger the mob, thus diverting the enemy's attention. The mobs will then attack the Snow Golem until it is dead. Snow Golems will only hurt Blazes and the Enderdragon.
As previously stated, Snow Golems will take damage from any form of Water, similarly to Enderman. However, they cannot survive in the Nether, Jungle Biomes, or Desert Biomes because of the heat. A Fire Resistance potion will render them immune to these biomes, however.
How to Build
To create a Snow Golem, the player must stack two snow blocks on the ground, then place a pumpkin on top of it. This does not require a crafting table. An alternative for pumpkins can be substitute for a jack-o-lantern .
Note that when building it, the pumpkin must be put on last. This makes Snow Golems impossible to generate via redstone-effected items. Also note that they can be created in the Xbox 360 Edition as of a recent update. However, only 8 of them can be created at a time.
- Enderman can create Snow Golems, but this is extremely rare.
- Snow Golems do not take any fall damage, similar to Iron Golems.
- In Minecraft Beta 1.9, when the Snow Golem was added, it did not have the Pumpkin on its head.
- In The Combat Update , the player can take of the Pumpkin of the Snow Golem if the player uses Shears on it.
- In Minecraft Beta 1.9, Snow Golems would attack players holding wheat.
- Snow Golems will not die in seconds when they are in desserts, savanna biomes and the Nether if they have a Fire Resistance potion effect.
- When hit with a shovel, snow golems die instantly. Other items do not cause this.
- Snow Golems can be used as an infinite source of snow. Create them on top of any type of block placed on the ground, with any type of blocks placed around and above the Golem's head to keep it from moving away and to protect it from harmful substances like rain. After this, simply collect the snow from under the Golem with a shovel; it will keep on being replenished by the Snow Golem as it stays on that one block.
- Snow Golems can be created in any direction even if they are created horizontally.
- If the Game Rule mobGriefing is set to false then Snow Golems will not create a path of Snow when they move.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!