Minecraft Servers to Mod and Play!
Get Your Own Free Minecraft Server
Deploy custom mods with 1-click on your private Minecraft server. Our mod design courses teach you how to create, deploy and experience Minecraft mods.
Ready to change your Minecraft world?Get Your FREE Server Now
How to Connect
Once you create a free Tynker account, you will need to setup your server. Checkout our video here, or visit our server setup instructions.
- Create your FREE Tynker Account
- Connect Minecraft to Tynker
- Join MC.TYNKER.COM in Minecraft
How to Deploy Your Creations in Minecraft
To import your Mob into Minecraft follow these steps:
- Ensure your resource is saved by pressing :
- Press the Download Now button in the modal that pops up:
- In case you are running Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, double-click the .mcaddon file you just downloaded (it has the Minecraft icon):
- In case you are running Minecraft Pocket Edition, when the download screen appears, tap Open with Minecraft PE:
- Minecraft will open and some notifications will appear saying that the Resource Pack and the Behavior Pack included in the Addon Pack you just imported have been applied successfully:
Create your World
Your creation is now available in Minecraft. To create a new world where you can test your creation, perform the following steps:
- Press Play:
- Press Create New:
- Press Generate Random:
- Enable Cheats (this will allow invoking special commands that let you easily test out your resource):
- Press Resource Packs and then press the plus button on your Resource Pack:
- Press Behavior Packs and then press the plus button on your Behavior Pack (this step only applies to Mobs, and they will not have a Behavior Pack in case you haven't modified their behavior):
- If you're using Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, open up the console by pressing the "/" key:
- If you're using Minecraft Pocket Edition, click the Console button:
- To summon your Mob type "/summon chicken" and then press the ⏎ key (in case your Mob is not a Chicken, then type the equivalent name, the console auto-completes as you're typing to help you find the correct name):
- Your Mob has been spawned along with all your skin, model and behavior modifications (in this example, a big three-headed chicken appears):
1) Register for your free account to get more server time.
2) Connect Tynker to your Minecraft account.
When you first click on "My Server" in the Minecraft section on Tynker, you will see a setup window asking to connect your Minecraft profile name to Tynker. You should enter that here.
3) Run Minecraft.
Start your Minecraft client. When the game starts, select the "Multiplayer" button.
4) Add a new server.
Select the "Add Server" button to add your Tynker Minecraft server.
5) Enter Tynker's server name.
Type mc.tynker.com into the Server Address field. You can also press the "Server Resource Packs" button until it says "Server Resource Packs: Enabled". That way, you can create your own items, blocks, and mobs.
6) Connect to Tynker.
Double-click on the server you just added or select the server and press the "Join Server" button.
7) You're connected!
You should see the above screenshot after you've successfully signed in.
8) Join a server.
Now, you can enter your server by typing in /join. Make sure you type the "/" in front of "join".
You can also join your friend's server by typing in /join server-name. (Make sure to enter the name your friend gave you in place of "server-name".
9) Resource Packs
Depending on what you selected when you were adding a server, you might be prompted to download and install your resource pack. These will contain the items, blocks and mobs that you've created.
10) You're In!
Congratulations! You're in your own server.