- Cave Spider0169.8k
- DJ Cave Spiderby The hacker16165.5k
- Nature's nightmareby Nate1170.8k
- Zomber (WORKING PROGRESS0170.1k
- infected spider 24170.4k
- Cave Camo-Desert Ninja Spider1170.1k
- DJ Cave Spiderby ChainChompie31165.7k
- Cave Spider0169.7k
- jumping spiderby DexStar0169.9k
- snow spider2169.9k
- Temple Crawlerby KestrelMoon1169.6k
- Shiny Spinarak (Special Pokemon)by Mini Fire0169.7k
- lightning spider2170k
- eletrice spider0169.9k
- GOLDEN CAVE SPIDER0170k
- iron spider1170.4k
- caveby Ajar Taste0169.6k
- Cave Spiderby Kwoogie3169.8k
- Derpy Spiderby Raw Wrap3170.3k
- Shiny Spinarak (Special Pokemon)by Mealy Tour2170.2k
- Red Spoder1169.6k
- ender cave spider0170.1k
- dark spider1169.5k
- Black widowby Bland Day2170.7k
- Blue camo spiderby Mild Avocado1170k
- Cave Spider3169.8k
- Black Widowby Dr. FXP0169.8k
- im blindby Thick Crib1170k
- poisen spider0169.9k
- Shiny Spinarak (Special Pokemon)1169.9k
- Spider manby Jumbo Poem4171.6k
- Spider manby SEAHAWKS6172.4k
- Portal cake spiderby squirtle3171.2k
- gold spiderby 13246579801170k
- moby Moroniq1169.7k
- ice spiderby TMG1017171.1k
- Shiny Spinarak (Special Pokemon)by Greasy Mayor1170.4k
- Brainy spider (armor)1125.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||12HP (6x )|
|Drops||String, Spider Eye|
|Spawn||Abandoned Mine Shafts, Mob Spawners|
A special attack that the cave spider possesses is the ability to poison players . When poisoned, the players health bar turns yellow-green and it gradually decreases. Although the venom does not affect the player's armor , it also won't kill the player, instead it will reduce the players health to half a heart. The venom is not released from the spider on every attack but has a set probability of occurrence. The poisoning can be cured with Milk . In easy mode, Cave Spiders do not poison players.
Depending on the game-mode and state of the player, several strategies can be used to handle aggressing cave spiders. The simplest and least-costly way is to use water to destroy cobwebs and push the spiders away from the exit of the spawner's location. Another simple option includes setting the cobwebs on fire or using lava (lava being the most dangerous). As cave spiders are found in abandoned mineshafts, the player can easily go to an above layer and destroy the spawner without being harmed. Placing Torches near the spawner to make the Cave Spiders spawn further away will assist in destroying it. In easy difficulty, cave spiders are best handled with melee attacks as they are the weakest hostile mob healthwise and deal little damage with no poisoning. In medium and higher, ranged is optional, but is not suggested during a swarm of cave spiders. Swarms are best handled without direct interaction (most basically with fire). Destroying the spawner or deactivating it is the most important task, it is suggested to be dealt with first if a player has resources capable of protecting them from the venom or swarming spiders. Ranged combat is the most dangerous as it can only focus on a single target and Cave Spiders often come in groups. It is especially not advised in multiplayer due to a mineshaft's restrictive passages.
- The Cave Spider had two names before its cave name. One was Tree Spider and the other was Blue Spider.
- The Cave Spider can fit under half blocks (i.e. slabs). This makes the building of Cave Spider farms extremely hard.
- They can climb over fences, making Cave Spider farming even harder.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!