- Pigby Leafy Night32337.9k
- FBI Pigby Gleeful Pine62340.5k
- pig in black72338k
- evil cute12339k
- funhogby Closed Risk42258.9k
- ender pig32338.4k
- super pig82260k
- Cool Pig22338.4k
- Pigby Grave Watch12338.2k
- zombie pigby yologamer12338.6k
- piggy bankby Broken Hawk32339k
- Alex Amidon22338.7k
- agent pigby Arctic Notch32338.9k
- The Piggy Pug burnt12338.5k
- king pig12337.9k
- jfjhfgbdjnbtajby Lo lo02338.3k
- super shadow12338.5k
- Noir piggo12337.9k
- Piggo but Trumpo22337.9k
- half destroid super pig22338.9k
- ITS A TIGER???122261.9k
- pigborgby dragonboy12338.4k
- sir dreps alot pigyby Lgbtq+22338.1k
- rainbow pig372265k
- cool piggy12338.6k
- Masked pig :Pby O_o22339.4k
- ender pigby dude42337.9k
- panda pig12338.5k
- Golden piggyby Tall Plane12338k
- the cool pig22338.1k
- Byiby Lovable Ache12338.2k
- pig in black42337.9k
- ghost pigby Rich Ray32338.4k
- invisable pigby shrek32338.4k
- invisable pigby shrek22338.8k
- NINJA PIGby Delayed Zoo22338.4k
- the horer laffby FlurpyDragon12338.7k
- DERPY PIG12338.4k
- crazeby Madly Frown22338.2k
- Super Pig11909k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||10HP (5x )|
|Drops||1-3 Raw Porkchop (cooked porkchop if killed by fire)|
|Spawn||Light level >9, on grass Blocks|
Pigs are good for porkchop gathering. First, the Player should make a fenced area 4 blocks wide and 1 block deep with a fence gate , then lure a pig into the farm with carrots. After getting at least two, breed them as often as possible, by right-clicking on them with carrots or wheat in your hand, and kill one every time there are three or more than 4 adults.
For one to ride a pig, one must first find a saddle in a Dungeon , Desert Temple , or Jungle Temple , as they are uncraftable. You must then put it on the pig by left-clicking and once done, the pig will be mountable with an orange saddle. You are unable to control the pig's movement, however you can control the direction the pig is walking when holding a Carrot on a Stick . You can also increase the speed by right-clicking on a block.
You can also obtain an achievement by riding a pig, and having it take fall damage by, quote, "You just died!".
Pigs can be fed carrots, and they enter Love Mode. When two pigs are in love mode within 16 blocks of each other, they can make a baby pig. Piglets will follow their parents. It takes one full Minecraft day (or 20 minutes) for the piglet to grow into a fully-grown Pig.
- Because the Pig can be saddled , the pig has two image files, one saddled and one not.
- The hostile mob known as the Creeper was made from a failed pig model, as Notch made it taller, rather than longer and exchanged color from pink into green.
- Both a Piglet and Pig have the same head size, but they don't have the same width and length.
- As of 1.2.3, adult Pigs stopped following the piglet.
- The Pig has 4 family members: Zombie Pigmen , Piglets, Pigmen , and normal Pigs.
- As of 1.2.4. you cannot put Saddles on Piglets anymore.
- Like Sheep , Squids , and Cow , Pigs are wall-eyed.
- Piglets, like all baby animals, make a higher pitched noise than the adult.
- As of 1.4 pigs are now bred with carrots .
- Pigs didn't always have a protruding snout.
- Pigs act a lot like horses, because of them being able to be saddled and carrots put them in "Love Mode"
- If pigs are struck by lightning, they become a Zombie Pigman, just like how if a Creeper is struck by lightning, it'll become supercharged. Also, if a villager is struck by lightning, it becomes a witch.
- If a player rides a pig and than falls off a cliff and the pig takes more than 4 HP fall damage, the Player will get the achievement "When Pigs Fly" (photo bellow).
- Pigs used to drop only 0-2 raw porkchops upon death, but it was eventually raised to 1-3 porkchops upon death.
- On the bottom of the pig, there are nipples, however you cannot obtain milk from them.
- As of The 1.9 Combat Update , pigs can now be bred with any type of vegetable (carrots, potatoes and beetroot).
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!