- Donkeyby Sloth Coder168k
- Blue Donkey068.4k
- painted mule068.2k
- love sby Slight Slide067.8k
- Hornless Unicorn068k
- midnight muleby Big M068k
- Cool Donckey068k
- donkeyby Wide Golf168.1k
- ranibow donkey468.5k
- RANBOW EPIC HORSE268k
- Phantom Armor Horseby Dragon Girl572.1k
- Emerald Donkey168.6k
- holyby Proud Wake168.3k
- horrow of the donkeyby Giving Buy368.2k
- lby Halting Lad468.5k
- ride it if you wantby Clean Gem168.4k
- Purple Donkey068.2k
- Shrek the donkey471.9k
- super donkeyby Raspy Curl168.1k
- love donkey168.3k
- particles of an extict animal573.7k
- oinkby Lovely Fruit268.1k
- nuster the long eared christmas donkey269.3k
- pinkieby Fancy Dawn068k
- gold astilaneby Any Dye068k
- trumponkeyby Fixed Chant168k
- links horse168.9k
- spring sunshin (homemade)by Giant Eyelid168k
- Derp Donkey168.7k
- Donkeyby that guy jr.067.8k
- he comited suicied04.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Health Points||30HP (15x )|
|Spawn||The Overworld ( Plains & Savanna )|
Donkeys are gray, elf-eared horses that you find in the wild or by using a Horse Spawn Egg.
donkey walking around for a bit and possibly bucking off the player. This is similar to the way horses are tamed in real life known as " breaking " the horse. After up to 11 attempts to "break" the donkey, hearts will start emitting and the player will no longer be bucked off. Taming is permanent.
Similar to horses, first the player must tame it. Once tamed, riding is as simple as right clicking the donkey, no longer requiring an empty hand. At first the donkey will allow the user to ride it, and wander aimlessly. To control the movement, a Saddle must be equipped. To do so the player can open their inventory while riding the donkey and placing a saddle in the appropriate saddle slot on the donkey's inventory.
Donkeys have the same usage as horses do. However, they do not allow the use of Horse Armor . Instead, they can carry items for the player. A donkey can only hold one Chest , even though it appears to have two (one on each side). A chest is simply equipped by placing a chest on the donkey by right clicking.
Like horses, some donkeys are faster, others have the ability to jump higher, and some have more health. The fastest donkey is slower than the fastest possible horse. A mule can be bred by breeding a horse with a donkey. The mule in a combination of the horse and donkey, appearing as a horse with long ears.
- The only two differences between donkeys and horses is that donkeys can't wear armor, but can wear chests that can be unlocked in its Inventory . On the other hand, horses can wear armor but can't wear chests. Plus, some horses are faster than donkeys.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!