- Amethyest pick axe0107.3k
- Black blue buster0107.2k
- krompáčby Vivid Care0106.6k
- candy pickaxeby DragonGgamer1106.7k
- ender pickaxeby DragonGgamer6106.7k
- Glided Pickaxe0106.6k
- Noob Now GOOO1107.7k
- grass pick0106.7k
- Bedrock Pickaxeby Digital Shoe1107.1k
- bedrock pickaxe4107.4k
- Wooden Pickaxeby Fine Burrito1107.1k
- PIZZA PICKAXE0107.2k
- dimond pickaxe0107.1k
- Face Plant0107k
- the underworld pickaxe0107k
- emerald pikax0106.8k
- fusion pickaxe0106.7k
- fake choclate milk0106.8k
- Fire destructionistby Able Iron1106.8k
- sapphire Pickaxe0106.9k
- Waden Pukaxe0106.8k
- Ruby Pickaxe1107.2k
- drep diamond pickaxe3106.8k
- Muddy pickaxeby Shiny Quilt0107k
- rainbow pickaxeby hacker1106.8k
- pick axe0107k
- cross bow4107.4k
- Unknown pickaxeby Languid Vest1106.7k
- The Glassby Furtive Walk1107.2k
- Crystal pickaxe4107.4k
- emarald poison picaxeby Sparky860106.9k
- Diamond sword1106.8k
- wooden half pic0106.8k
- Wood Pickaxeby Wakeful DNA0107k
- dirt pickaxeby Absent Start1106.9k
- swpby hacker0107k
- Darkness Crossbowby DESTROYER494.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!