- Amethyest pick axe0108.4k
- Black blue buster0108.2k
- krompáčby Vivid Care0107.7k
- candy pickaxeby DragonGgamer1107.8k
- ender pickaxeby DragonGgamer6107.8k
- Glided Pickaxe0107.7k
- Noob Now GOOO1108.8k
- grass pick0107.7k
- Bedrock Pickaxeby Digital Shoe1108.2k
- bedrock pickaxe4108.5k
- Wooden Pickaxeby Fine Burrito1108.2k
- PIZZA PICKAXE0108.3k
- dimond pickaxe0108.1k
- Face Plant0108.1k
- the underworld pickaxe0108.1k
- emerald pikax0107.9k
- fusion pickaxe0107.7k
- fake choclate milk0107.9k
- Fire destructionistby Able Iron1107.9k
- sapphire Pickaxe0107.9k
- Waden Pukaxe0107.9k
- Ruby Pickaxe1108.2k
- drep diamond pickaxe3107.9k
- Muddy pickaxeby Shiny Quilt0108.1k
- rainbow pickaxeby hacker1107.9k
- pick axe0108.1k
- cross bow4108.5k
- Unknown pickaxeby Languid Vest1107.8k
- The Glassby Furtive Walk1108.2k
- Crystal pickaxe4108.4k
- emarald poison picaxeby Sparky860108k
- Diamond sword1107.9k
- wooden half pic0107.9k
- Wood Pickaxeby Wakeful DNA0108.1k
- dirt pickaxeby Absent Start1108k
- swpby hacker0108.1k
- Darkness Crossbowby DESTROYER495.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!