- God Pick172k
- Ulitimate Pickaxe072.5k
- złoty i żelazny kilofby Creepy Kelp072.4k
- gibranby Alphahawk47272k
- Lava Fused Pickaxe172.1k
- the legendary cross bow072.1k
- emerald pickaxe072.4k
- god pick072.6k
- king's diggerby Usable Store072.6k
- ender pickaxe172.4k
- Grass pickaxeby Shiny Quilt072.2k
- heaven pickaxe372.5k
- amarican picaxe072.4k
- Dust picaxe172.4k
- rainboy pickaxeby Hot Mask172.4k
- Lava-Infused Stone-Shadow Pickaxe072.1k
- Emrald Pickby vinaya072k
- bone pickaxe072k
- Ruby pickaxeby Gusty Song172.6k
- awesomnessby True Cheer072.3k
- kipyby Wavy Color172.2k
- fire ax272.3k
- the deth arrowby Uneven Lamp272.2k
- flaming picaxeby Damp Circuit172.4k
- nether pick272.4k
- Sea Pick272.8k
- Pixel Pixie Pick172.9k
- snow picaxeby fartman072.3k
- fire pickaxeby hacker172.2k
- rain axeby hacker372.5k
- ruby Pickaxe372.4k
- Ruby Picaxe172.6k
- dragillium pickaxe172.1k
- Sugar Pickaxeby Heatman172.1k
- fire pick172.6k
- Shadow Pickaxe072k
- spearby Cool Balloon072.3k
- glow pik172.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!