- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0155.1k
- nameby cool0155.3k
- (new) sign0155.2k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1155.2k
- Hi Hi sign1155.3k
- Fancy Sign0155.2k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19156k
- e minby Yeetgod190155k
- Girly Signby Kitty0155.3k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0155.2k
- sad sad sad itim0155.3k
- Z sign1155.2k
- Shield Of Eaters1155.3k
- The alive signby Shut Produce34149.8k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0155.1k
- LAVA sign1155k
- pink sign0155.2k
- Turn rightby Artist0155k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2155.2k
- TVby Wooden Stage1155.4k
- Iron sign0155.2k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0155.2k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0155.2k
- beware!by Hefty Star0155.2k
- rad sign0155.2k
- Redstone Computer0155.1k
- Broken Sign0155.1k
- skeleton head2155.3k
- fire signby CautionMan070155k
- painted sign0154.9k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0155.3k
- I Phone 82155.4k
- HA HA BOO0155.3k
- Mahogony Sign0155.1k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1155.1k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2137.2k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien097.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!