- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0179.2k
- nameby cool0179.3k
- (new) sign0179.3k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1179.4k
- Hi Hi sign1179.4k
- Fancy Sign0179.3k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19180.4k
- e minby Yeetgod190179.1k
- Girly Signby Kitty0179.4k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0179.4k
- sad sad sad itim0179.5k
- Z sign1179.3k
- Shield Of Eaters1179.5k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0179.2k
- LAVA sign1179.1k
- pink sign0179.3k
- Turn rightby Artist0179.1k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2179.2k
- TVby Wooden Stage1179.5k
- Iron sign0179.3k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0179.3k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0179.3k
- beware!by Hefty Star0179.3k
- rad sign0179.5k
- Redstone Computer0179.3k
- Broken Sign0179.2k
- skeleton head2179.5k
- fire signby CautionMan070179k
- painted sign0179k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0179.4k
- I Phone 82179.5k
- HA HA BOO0179.4k
- Mahogony Sign0179.2k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1179.2k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2161.4k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien0121.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!