- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0143k
- nameby cool0143.3k
- (new) sign0143.2k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1143.2k
- Hi Hi sign1143.3k
- Fancy Sign0143.2k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19143.9k
- e minby Yeetgod190143k
- Girly Signby Kitty0143.2k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0143.2k
- sad sad sad itim0143.3k
- Z sign1143.2k
- Shield Of Eaters1143.3k
- The alive signby Shut Produce34137.6k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0143.1k
- LAVA sign1143k
- pink sign0143.2k
- Turn rightby Artist0143k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2143.1k
- TVby Wooden Stage1143.4k
- Iron sign0143.2k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0143.1k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0143.2k
- beware!by Hefty Star0143.1k
- rad sign0143.1k
- Redstone Computer0143.1k
- Broken Sign0143k
- skeleton head1143.3k
- fire signby CautionMan070143k
- painted sign0142.9k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0143.3k
- I Phone 82143.4k
- HA HA BOO0143.3k
- Mahogony Sign0143.1k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1143.1k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2125.2k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien085.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!