- Robo Walkerby Hazy Song0164.4k
- nameby cool0164.6k
- (new) sign0164.6k
- Succ?by sdfjkadSBKL1164.6k
- Hi Hi sign1164.7k
- wolf plushieby Viral Share19165.5k
- e minby Yeetgod190164.3k
- Girly Signby Kitty0164.6k
- juice boxby Glum Signal0164.6k
- sad sad sad itim0164.7k
- Z sign1164.5k
- Shield Of Eaters1164.7k
- The alive signby Shut Produce34159.2k
- the super signby Flaky Coral0164.4k
- LAVA sign1164.3k
- pink sign0164.5k
- Turn rightby Artist0164.3k
- R.I.P. Signby Trim Truth2164.5k
- TVby Wooden Stage1164.8k
- Iron sign0164.5k
- Grave/ RIP Keylonby Grimy Pocket0164.5k
- sighnby Weepy Proton0164.6k
- beware!by Hefty Star0164.5k
- rad sign0164.6k
- Redstone Computer0164.5k
- Broken Sign0164.4k
- skeleton head2164.7k
- fire signby CautionMan070164.3k
- painted sign0164.2k
- SIGNby Duh-Dude0164.6k
- I Phone 82164.7k
- HA HA BOO0164.7k
- Mahogony Sign0164.5k
- Hi signby AwesomeKitty1164.5k
- Ray White Inspection!!!by Thick Crib2146.6k
- Pixie Signby Hidden Alien0107.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Classic 0.24 (August 20, 2010)-|
|Type of Block||Non-Solid|
|Tool Used||Axe Graphic|
|Data Values||Hex: 143 Dec: 323|
Signs were originally added in the Survival Test but were soon removed. They were re-introduced in Indev and became their normal size with the Secret Friday Update. They were added in 0.6.0 in Pocket Edition and were updated to support bold, italic, and colored fonts in 0.11.0.
- Signs originally displayed preset text.
- Signs can be placed on the side of slabs and stairs, unlike torches . Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- Because of their wooden texture, signs can be used to decorate, such as an armrest on a chair.
- If you were to write a "curse word" onto a sign, it would be censored out with a "!?". However, some curse words are not censored if you replace one or two of the letters with *. On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear. On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- On the Xbox 360 Edition, the word Censored will appear.
- On the Pocket Edition, it won't censor anything at all.
- In Pocket Edition , signs were added in 0.5.1, whereas in Xbox 360 Edition, they were added straight away.
- On Minecraft servers, there is a plugin that allows you to create a shop. (PC Only)
- There is a plugin that allows players to be teleported if clicked on a sign. (PC Only)
- The plugin "Lockette" is used to lock certain things from being opened. It is a useful plugin, as it will prevent theft.
- Text written in Arabic or Hebrew will appear backwards.
- As of the Pocket Edition, emoticons on Apple devices do not appear, except for a select few containing text of a different language.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!