- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0186k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1187.4k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0185.8k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0186.1k
- Splash Potion of Love0185.8k
- the moose1186.3k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0186k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0185.9k
- splash posion of rainbow1186.2k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0186.2k
- MLG POTION0185.9k
- Unobtainium potion0186.2k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0185.9k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0186.1k
- Splash Bottle0185.9k
- Splash Potion of Magma1186.6k
- Salender Splash Potion0186.1k
- unicorn power0186.4k
- Green Beam0186.1k
- love potionby BossC0D31186.2k
- ultimate poision potion0186k
- PIZZA SPELL0186.4k
- harry potter potion case0186.6k
- girly strong potion0185.9k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0186.1k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0186.2k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0187k
- derp potionby bigblobby2186.4k
- Shadow Potion2186.4k
- pision potion0186.2k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0186.2k
- pencil potionby igothose2186.5k
- mystery potion0186.3k
- Apple Juice3186.5k
- potion of undead0186.3k
- spirit of halloween3186.3k
- potion of evalutionby RaZZin1183.7k
- The rainbow potion0183.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!