- Rainbow Potionby Elizabeth0192.4k
- Shin Godzilla potionby NightHawk1193.9k
- grenadeby FatGhostGoat0192.2k
- POTION-O-FIERY GOODNESS0192.5k
- Splash Potion of Love0192.3k
- the moose1192.8k
- The Nauseous splash potionby Macho Rock0192.5k
- Emerlad Waterby Luqman0192.3k
- splash posion of rainbow1192.6k
- Bottle 'o' shadows0192.6k
- MLG POTION0192.3k
- Unobtainium potion0192.6k
- Splash Potion of Rainbowby Every End0192.3k
- Glowing Splash Potionby Squish0192.5k
- Splash Bottle0192.3k
- Splash Potion of Magma1193k
- Salender Splash Potion0192.6k
- unicorn power0192.9k
- Green Beam0192.5k
- love potionby BossC0D31192.6k
- ultimate poision potion0192.4k
- PIZZA SPELL0192.8k
- harry potter potion case0193k
- girly strong potion0192.3k
- Shurkienby Edgelord0192.5k
- coolby Lumpy Stroke0192.6k
- (undertale) Sanses ketchup0193.5k
- derp potionby bigblobby2192.9k
- Shadow Potion2192.9k
- pision potion0192.7k
- Splash potoin of speed x10000000by Pikachu0192.7k
- pencil potionby igothose2193k
- mystery potion0192.7k
- Apple Juice3192.9k
- potion of undead0192.8k
- spirit of halloween3192.8k
- potion of evalutionby RaZZin1190.1k
- The rainbow potion0189.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
Brewing a Splash Potion
To create a Splash Potion:
Note that simply brewing Gunpowder into a water bottle does not create an effective Splash Potion - you must add reagents first. Also note that adding Gunpowder to a helpful potion will bestow the helpful effects on the mobs and players you splash the potion on.
Using a Splash Potion
Splash Potions are thrown rather than consumed. Therefore, when you right-click while holding a Splash Potion, you will throw it, causing it to hit and affect all nearby mobs and/or players. Splash Potions can also be loaded into a dispenser for redstone -controlled attacks.
Note also that when a Splash Potion is used, the bottle is destroyed, as opposed to simply being emptied when you drink from it. And, as with all potions, do not stack. Therefore, you must keep a large reserve of bottles if you wish to use many Potions.
Area of Effect
The further away from the center of the explosion, using taxicab geometry with a range of 5 blocks. This was tested with a 60 second splash potion of weakness and the tables below list the effect in both seconds and percent. There is variance within each block, so this is a gradient scale. Damage potions are assumed to follow a similar decrease in potency.
Percentage (00 = 100%)
- They are more effective when thrown at the head of something rather than the feet.
- They reduce the length of the effect by 25% of the original effect.
- Splash potions of harming will heal undead mobs, such as zombies, skeletons, and zombie pigmen, and splash potions of healing will harm them like their negative counterparts.
- Splash potions of regeneration and poison have no effect on undead mobs.
- The bottle o'enchanting has the looks of a consumable potion but is a special type of splash potion.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!