- Sharigan Shrine Max Power2208.5k
- Nintendo switch (mario kart)5212.9k
- Minecraft on phone0207.8k
- ROBLOX Guest headby Plant Snake2209.9k
- nintendo switchby ninja1208.2k
- beautiful picture0207.8k
- paintingby nelxia1208.2k
- Scythe Kronosby Ghost882208.1k
- galaxy item frame15199.8k
- Nintendo Switch0208.1k
- THE POISON SWORDby Black Lizard0208k
- paint packby kid90208.1k
- inviseble item frameby DDZ 760208k
- Nintendo switch0208.1k
- merchby Modern Pedal0207.7k
- iPhone Xby OOOOOF1208.2k
- iPhone X0207.8k
- mr.mcthicknutby Bouncy Hide0208.1k
- epicness holder0208.3k
- pup paintby Dragon Tamer0207.9k
- The American flagby SavageAlert1208.2k
- CUADRO DE FUEGO0208k
- toy tank0208k
- arcade machineby Wooden Stage0208.5k
- ipadby Future Goose0208.1k
- ice sword frame1208.2k
- Colors I Phone X0208.1k
- iPhone X119220.3k
- Laptopby Hollow Coder0208.1k
- Minecraft in Minecraftby Wild Pasta0208.1k
- iPhone 60208.2k
- wet tvby Raw Wrap2208.4k
- CHECKERS iPhone3208.3k
- iPhone 10by Loyal Time1207k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Storing Items, signs|
|First Appearance||Update 1.4|
|Data Values||Hex: ??? Dec: ???|
An Item Frame's sole purpose is decoration. To add something to the frame, the player must first wield the object they want to display, then right-click the frame while holding the desired object. The frame will display whatever the player was holding, even if it's another frame. When an object is placed inside the frame, it can be rotated by right-clicking on it. These are most commonly used in Minecraft Shops or houses.
Many players like to make "grandfather clocks" by stacking two gold blocks on top of each other, attaching an item frame on one side, and placing a clock inside it. Players who want to save their gold can alternatively just create a wall clock instead. Some players create castles in creative mode and make halls full of item frames, and put powerful weapons in them. This mimics what was often done in the Middle Ages by rich soldiers, to preserve their weapons.
- Most objects placed inside an Item Frame will be displayed three-dimensionally, instead of flat. For example, a Wood Block would protrude slightly from the frame.
- Frames were released for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!