- Crossbowby The hacker6258.4k
- 11 100 miner2258.9k
- rorys pickaxeby ALLY P2258.7k
- iorn pick axe1258.7k
- guy holding light saber pickaxeby Kryptic1258.1k
- element pickaxe2258.5k
- DOUBLE PICKAXEby Zoomer5258k
- the hot pick axe6258.8k
- TRAP SPINGERby Awesome Cat1258.2k
- Fred-Bear's Micro-Swordby RC102YT1258.2k
- prime pickaxe2258.3k
- the yellow1258.3k
- mega pickaxe1258k
- Steel Pickaxeby Salty Hippo1258k
- Silver Picby Deadpan Yawn1258k
- Watermelon pickaxeby Chubby Quiz0257.9k
- Chirsmas pickaxeby Chubby Quiz0257.9k
- Ender Pickaxe0258.2k
- saphire Crossbowby yaboicarbon0258.2k
- fire ring pickaxeby spikzilla1258.5k
- omega pickaxe0258.2k
- hello neighbor *toothpick*1258.6k
- hello neighbor crowbar1258.7k
- Fire staff of mining0258.2k
- christmas picby economic8456258.9k
- PopularMMo's Pickaxe5258.2k
- ancient pickaxe0258.2k
- hello neighbor crowbar2258.8k
- Diamond Crossbow (obsidian arrow)by Dastroyer951258k
- hello neighbor crowbar3258.7k
- bendy axe3259.3k
- red pickaxe0258.1k
- super power pick ax1257.9k
- destroyer axe0257.9k
- Crossbowby bandit350258.2k
- Blaze Pickaxe1258.1k
- pico de mamarby Brief Lunch0257.9k
- Green pixaxeby Coder0256.9k
- lapizilazili peikax0173.2k
- hammer of doom236k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!