- deerby Dancerboy226277.2k
- Wierd horse armorby PRO.COM077k
- Emerald Horse Armor177.2k
- brown horse armorby Five Can077.5k
- fire wingsby Autumn Atom077.7k
- rainbow horse armor077.1k
- emerald horse armor177.7k
- hors sadleby isiah077.3k
- thunder hors armor277.1k
- Blue and Purple Horse Armor076.5k
- Epona's horse armouer076.7k
- The Devil's Horse Armorby Bubble Genie076.8k
- black iron horse076.7k
- Sapphire Horse Armourby Nice Leaf277.3k
- Emerald Horse Armor076.9k
- rainbow horseby bel bel277.1k
There are three types of horse armor, those being iron, gold and diamond. Horse armor does not break over time like most tools. Even though gold is the worst in tools because of its low durability, gold horse armor is actually a bit better than iron horse armor, it provides more protection and is much rarer. Diamond is still the best for protection when it comes to horse armor.
Horse armor can be found naturally in dungeon chests, blacksmith chests, Nether Fortress chests, and Abandoned Mineshafts .
Iron horse armor- 20%
Gold armor- 28%
Diamond horse armor- 44%
- Despite regular armor protection values, gold horse armor will protect the horse by a bit more than iron horse armor would.
- Unlike regular armor, horse armor cannot be enchanted.
- If a horse dies while wearing armor, the armor will drop as an item.
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0