- Unstable Hoe050.3k
- Derp's Secret Weaponby Builder Boy451.8k
- Pig Hoe050.3k
- Cookie hoby Actual Burn1551.4k
- black hole hoe050.6k
- sytheby Uptight Town050.8k
- THE REAPER'S SCYTH150.7k
- Cole`s golden scythe150.6k
- sponge hoeby Zbksquared13050.4k
- devils weaponby VERSALOS123251.3k
- coal hoe150.4k
- HELO XD150.6k
- Green-gold hoeby NS050.9k
- computer and keyboard250.9k
- candy hoe350.3k
- magic sitheby Stupid Song551k
- imperfect leaf hoeby Big M050.4k
- Blueberry Hoeby White March050.6k
- ruby hoe150.7k
- Lightweight Atomic Flattener150.4k
- Ruby Hoe050.2k
- Mist's hoeby Nosy Frame150.3k
- flimsy sythe150.5k
- Emelard Hoeby pizzabanana250.3k
- Green poison hoe050.6k
- Ruby Hoeby Samii050.3k
- Eyed hoe050.5k
- Gold Hoeby Modest Stunt050.5k
- obsidian hoe050.2k
- dark scythe (golden hoe)by Spicy Book050.4k
- Demonic Scythe050.4k
- super gold axeby Agile Hyper150.2k
- Emerald hoeby Flashy Actor150.3k
- Garden sprinkler050.3k
- Arrow Pouchby Earnest Sip050.2k
- Ammunition Pouchby Earnest Sip050.4k
- Butter Hoeby Best Game050.3k
- Dagger of Doom250.5k
- my slimey hoe050.2k
- obsidian hoe150.2k
- wowby Angry Bail150.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!