- micro ballby Savage_coder0608.8k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8608.8k
- teleporting pearl15574.2k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1609k
- Masters ball14574.1k
- socpeby JJ0609k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1608.3k
- Camera Lens2609.2k
- Quick ball1608.3k
- Cherish ball0608.3k
- Dark ball20574.3k
- Premier ball1608.3k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2608.6k
- Amulet of the Order1608.9k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1608.4k
- watching you2608.8k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2608.8k
- New style pokeball3609.5k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2608.6k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3608.4k
- Music.ally Signal5610.8k
- ultra perlby Electro1608.9k
- FACE PEARL1609.1k
- ender pearl eye1608.6k
- Captain America's Shield2609.3k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884609k
- ender enderby qbert3608.9k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8608.8k
- Paxman eating a ghost47575.4k
- ender ball2608.4k
- Halloween E Pearl4608.9k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1608.7k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1608.9k
- Beast Orbby Bee24413.8k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1339.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!