- micro ballby Savage_coder0680.9k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8680.9k
- teleporting pearl15646.4k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1681.2k
- Masters ball14646.2k
- socpeby JJ0681.2k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1680.5k
- Camera Lens2681.3k
- Quick ball1680.4k
- Cherish ball0680.4k
- Dark ball20646.5k
- Premier ball1680.4k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2680.7k
- Amulet of the Order1681.1k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1680.5k
- watching you2681k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2680.9k
- New style pokeball3681.8k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2680.8k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3680.5k
- Music.ally Signal5683k
- ultra perlby Electro1681.1k
- FACE PEARL1681.3k
- ender pearl eye1680.8k
- Captain America's Shield2681.5k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884681.1k
- ender enderby qbert3681.1k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8680.9k
- Paxman eating a ghost47647.7k
- ender ball2680.5k
- Halloween E Pearl4681.1k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1680.8k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1681.1k
- Beast Orbby Bee24486k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1411.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!