- micro ballby Savage_coder0751.2k
- pock'e Ballby cool creator8751.1k
- teleporting pearl15716.6k
- Idkby Wakeful Cook1751.5k
- Masters ball14716.5k
- socpeby JJ0751.4k
- Eye of Satinby Poseidon1750.7k
- Camera Lens2751.6k
- Quick ball1750.7k
- Cherish ball0750.6k
- Dark ball20716.8k
- Premier ball1750.7k
- godinBALLby Mini Fire2751k
- Amulet of the Orderby Dragon1751.4k
- Tele Diskby Salty Hippo1750.7k
- watching you2751.2k
- pokeball recreationby ninja2751.2k
- New style pokeball3752.1k
- Orb of Discordby Five Algae2751.1k
- nether pearlby Tall Plane3750.8k
- Music.ally Signal5753.3k
- ultra perlby Electro1751.3k
- FACE PEARL1751.6k
- ender pearl eye1751k
- Poke'ballby Ghost884751.4k
- ender enderby qbert3751.3k
- Pokeballby Meek Stuff8751.1k
- Paxman eating a ghost47718.1k
- ender ball2750.7k
- Halloween E Pearl4751.3k
- darklord's teleporting magicby darklord1751.1k
- EVIL ENDER PEARL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1751.4k
- Beast Orbby Bee24556.3k
- Wand of teleportationby Super Mario1482.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Used to craft Eye of Ender|
|First Appearance||Minecraft 1.0 (PC) Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (Xbox 360)|
|Data Values||Hex: 170 Dec: 368|
As of Beta 1.9 pre-release 2, it is possible to throw an Ender Pearl by right-clicking in order to teleport to its impact location, causing (2.5) damage to player in the process. This is classified as fall damage, as the " Feather Fall " enchantment will lessen the damage. Upon teleporting, the player is briefly surrounded by the same particles generated by Endermen.
- On a Beta 1.9 pre-release 2 server, using an Ender Pearl to teleport will result in being kicked from the server for "hacking." This happened because of a bug in an anti-hack system used to prevent modified clients from moving too quickly. This was fixed in pre-release 3.
- Like most throwable items (such as eggs or snowballs ), its maximum stack is 16.
- Ender Pearls will only teleport you there if it hits something solid. As such, it will not teleport you when you throw it into The Void .
- Ender Pearl teleportation works in creative mode in Xbox 360 Edition, as well as the PlayStation 3 edition, but not on PC/Mac.
- If a player teleports with an Ender Pearl, there is a chance of an Endermite to spawn, just like when an Enderman teleports.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!