- The new eggby Golden Rider4315.2k
- cHICKEN EGG14295.4k
- Mysterious Egg1315.3k
- Flower Egg1315.1k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4315.1k
- Funky easter Egg0315.1k
- the devils chicken egg0315.1k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1315.3k
- core egg0315.9k
- dino egg1315.6k
- MLG egg2315.4k
- creeper egg7315.9k
- ganster potato1315.2k
- spawn peashootera!0315.3k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0315.5k
- Firework Egg1315.5k
- rainbow Easter egg0315.6k
- a fox egg0316k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23298.9k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24203.6k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1315.1k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0315.5k
- fake egg3315.5k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3315.6k
- ice pea0315.5k
- Flamin' Egg0315k
- creeper egg0315.4k
- deal with it1315.1k
- 100 year old chick2315.6k
- campbell egg0315.4k
- cracked egg2315.5k
- Egg Bomb0315.5k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1315.2k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2315.6k
- Creature Egg 011315.4k
- Ender egg1315.5k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2315.2k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3315.7k
- Golden egg1315.2k
- cHICKEN EGG116304.4k
- Magma Egg1315.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!