- The new eggby Golden Rider4340.6k
- cHICKEN EGG14320.8k
- Mysterious Egg1340.7k
- Flower Egg1340.5k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4340.5k
- Funky easter Egg0340.4k
- the devils chicken egg0340.4k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1340.6k
- core egg0341.3k
- dino egg1340.9k
- MLG egg2340.8k
- creeper egg7341.3k
- ganster potato1340.5k
- spawn peashootera!0340.7k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0340.9k
- Firework Egg1340.8k
- rainbow Easter egg0340.9k
- a fox egg0341.4k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23324.3k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24229.1k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1340.4k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0340.9k
- fake egg3340.9k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3340.9k
- ice pea0340.8k
- Flamin' Egg0340.4k
- creeper egg0340.8k
- deal with it1340.5k
- 100 year old chick2341k
- campbell egg0340.7k
- cracked egg2340.8k
- Egg Bomb0340.8k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1340.5k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2341k
- Creature Egg 011340.8k
- Ender egg1340.8k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2340.6k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3341.1k
- Golden egg1340.5k
- cHICKEN EGG116330k
- Magma Egg1340.8k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!