- The new eggby Golden Rider4330.3k
- cHICKEN EGG14310.5k
- Mysterious Egg1330.4k
- Flower Egg1330.2k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4330.2k
- Funky easter Egg0330.1k
- the devils chicken egg0330.1k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1330.3k
- core egg0330.9k
- dino egg1330.6k
- MLG egg2330.5k
- creeper egg7331k
- ganster potato1330.2k
- spawn peashootera!0330.4k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0330.6k
- Firework Egg1330.5k
- rainbow Easter egg0330.6k
- a fox egg0331.1k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23314k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24218.8k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1330.2k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0330.6k
- fake egg3330.6k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3330.6k
- ice pea0330.5k
- Flamin' Egg0330.1k
- creeper egg0330.5k
- deal with it1330.2k
- 100 year old chick2330.7k
- campbell egg0330.4k
- cracked egg2330.5k
- Egg Bomb0330.5k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1330.2k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2330.7k
- Creature Egg 011330.5k
- Ender egg1330.5k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2330.3k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3330.7k
- Golden egg1330.3k
- cHICKEN EGG116319.6k
- Magma Egg1330.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!