- The new eggby Golden Rider4387.5k
- cHICKEN EGG14367.9k
- Mysterious Egg1387.6k
- Flower Egg1387.3k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4387.4k
- Funky easter Egg0387.3k
- the devils chicken egg0387.3k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1387.6k
- core egg0388.2k
- dino egg1387.9k
- MLG egg2387.8k
- creeper egg7388.4k
- ganster potato1387.4k
- spawn peashootera!0387.6k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0387.8k
- Firework Egg1387.8k
- a fox egg0388.5k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23371.3k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24276.2k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1387.3k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0387.8k
- fake egg3388k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3387.9k
- ice pea0387.8k
- Flamin' Egg0387.3k
- creeper egg0387.7k
- deal with it1387.4k
- 100 year old chick2387.9k
- campbell egg0387.7k
- cracked egg2387.8k
- Egg Bomb0387.8k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1387.4k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2387.9k
- Creature Egg 011387.7k
- Ender egg1387.7k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2387.5k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3388k
- Golden egg1387.4k
- cHICKEN EGG116377.3k
- Magma Egg1387.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!