- The new eggby Golden Rider4365.3k
- cHICKEN EGG14345.6k
- Mysterious Egg1365.4k
- Flower Egg1365.1k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4365.2k
- Funky easter Egg0365.1k
- the devils chicken egg0365.1k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1365.3k
- core egg0366k
- dino egg1365.7k
- MLG egg2365.5k
- creeper egg7366.1k
- ganster potato1365.2k
- spawn peashootera!0365.4k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0365.6k
- Firework Egg1365.6k
- rainbow Easter egg0365.6k
- a fox egg0366.1k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23349k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24253.9k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1365.1k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0365.6k
- fake egg3365.7k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3365.6k
- ice pea0365.5k
- Flamin' Egg0365.1k
- creeper egg0365.5k
- deal with it1365.2k
- 100 year old chick2365.7k
- campbell egg0365.4k
- cracked egg2365.6k
- Egg Bomb0365.6k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1365.2k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2365.7k
- Creature Egg 011365.5k
- Ender egg1365.5k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2365.3k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3365.8k
- Golden egg1365.2k
- cHICKEN EGG116354.9k
- Magma Egg1365.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!