- The new eggby Golden Rider4337.5k
- cHICKEN EGG14317.8k
- Mysterious Egg1337.6k
- Flower Egg1337.4k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4337.4k
- Funky easter Egg0337.4k
- the devils chicken egg0337.3k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1337.6k
- core egg0338.2k
- dino egg1337.9k
- MLG egg2337.7k
- creeper egg7338.2k
- ganster potato1337.5k
- spawn peashootera!0337.6k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0337.8k
- Firework Egg1337.8k
- rainbow Easter egg0337.9k
- a fox egg0338.3k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23321.2k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24226k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1337.4k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0337.8k
- fake egg3337.9k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3337.9k
- ice pea0337.8k
- Flamin' Egg0337.3k
- creeper egg0337.7k
- deal with it1337.4k
- 100 year old chick2337.9k
- campbell egg0337.7k
- cracked egg2337.8k
- Egg Bomb0337.8k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1337.4k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2337.9k
- Creature Egg 011337.7k
- Ender egg1337.8k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2337.5k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3338k
- Golden egg1337.5k
- cHICKEN EGG116326.9k
- Magma Egg1337.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!