- The new eggby Golden Rider4349.9k
- cHICKEN EGG14330.2k
- Mysterious Egg1350k
- Flower Egg1349.8k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4349.8k
- Funky easter Egg0349.8k
- the devils chicken egg0349.8k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1350k
- core egg0350.6k
- dino egg1350.3k
- MLG egg2350.2k
- creeper egg7350.7k
- ganster potato1349.9k
- spawn peashootera!0350k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0350.2k
- Firework Egg1350.2k
- rainbow Easter egg0350.3k
- a fox egg0350.7k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23333.6k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24238.5k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1349.8k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0350.2k
- fake egg3350.3k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3350.3k
- ice pea0350.2k
- Flamin' Egg0349.7k
- creeper egg0350.1k
- deal with it1349.9k
- 100 year old chick2350.3k
- campbell egg0350.1k
- cracked egg2350.2k
- Egg Bomb0350.2k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1349.9k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2350.3k
- Creature Egg 011350.1k
- Ender egg1350.2k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2349.9k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3350.4k
- Golden egg1349.9k
- cHICKEN EGG116339.4k
- Magma Egg1350.1k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!