- The new eggby Golden Rider4351k
- cHICKEN EGG14331.3k
- Mysterious Egg1351.1k
- Flower Egg1350.9k
- The new eggby Golden Rider4350.9k
- Funky easter Egg0350.9k
- the devils chicken egg0350.8k
- Silly Robberby Hopeful Hose1351.1k
- core egg0351.7k
- dino egg1351.4k
- MLG egg2351.2k
- creeper egg7351.8k
- ganster potato1351k
- spawn peashootera!0351.1k
- Easter egg yous on easterby freezie2go0351.3k
- Firework Egg1351.3k
- rainbow Easter egg0351.4k
- a fox egg0351.8k
- Cooked eggby Odd Party23334.7k
- hatching eggby Lovely Cook24239.5k
- super eggby Lovely Cook1350.9k
- Golden Eggby ninja boi0351.3k
- fake egg3351.4k
- CHICKEN EGG!! ; )3351.4k
- ice pea0351.3k
- Flamin' Egg0350.8k
- creeper egg0351.2k
- deal with it1350.9k
- 100 year old chick2351.4k
- campbell egg0351.2k
- cracked egg2351.3k
- Egg Bomb0351.3k
- Green egg !!!!!!by Actual Burn1350.9k
- spawn herobrainby Narrow Wave2351.4k
- Creature Egg 011351.2k
- Ender egg1351.3k
- white eggby Dragon Tamer2351k
- spawn egg kingby Dragon Tamer3351.5k
- Golden egg1351k
- cHICKEN EGG116340.5k
- Magma Egg1351.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Type||Food; Raw Material|
|Data Values||Hex: 158 Dec: 344|
During the Beta update (20 December 2010), Eggs were made throw-able at the request of a fan as a result of a Twitter Conversation . When thrown, Eggs have the same on-hit effect as Snowballs and additionally have a 1/8 chance of spawning a baby Chicken which will grow up in 2-3 Minecraft days. Alternatively, Eggs can be used as a projectile. They can be placed in Dispensers and fired upon activation. However, like snowballs, eggs do not deal any damage.
- One egg can spawn up to four chickens, this is a rare occasion and the chances are 1 out of 256. 256 is 4 x 64, and 64 is a stack! Chickens also spawn from eggs shot out of a dispenser.
- Eggs can be thrown very far, and often land over five blocks away from the player.
- Eggs can normally be found wherever there are chickens, unless the chickens are newly spawned.
- There is about a 1 in an 8-egg chance that a chick will spawn.
- Eggs are good as weapons but are often misunderstood: not only can it inflict damage but is also easier to get than arrows which involve complex crafting or risking player health by defeating skeletons. They also can spawn baby chickens which provide food, feathers, and can push or swarm enemy mobs.
- There is a rare bug where if an Egg is thrown against a 1-block thick wall and a Chicken hatches, the baby chicken will travel through the wall and out the other side.
- There is a glitch when, thrown at any mob of player, the egg will simply pass through them, though this is not common.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!