- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21305k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01304.8k
- FLAMING pixaxe21304.9k
- Copy of full diamond pick21305.2k
- ultra pick11305.8k
- flaming picax51305.1k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51306.3k
- night picaxe11304.7k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21304.8k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91306.3k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131305.2k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01304.7k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21304.7k
- Ban Hammer21305.5k
- Witherd Picaxe21305.2k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11304.8k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11305.3k
- double axminer51305.3k
- Best Pickaxe31305.8k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21304.9k
- Mixed up fruit41305.3k
- purple pickaxe21304.9k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811304.8k
- red gold rocket drill31305.5k
- Magic Pickaxe41305.1k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31305.1k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61305.5k
- Fire Pitchfork31304.8k
- 12by ChrisFH271304.8k
- Ruby hammer31305.2k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21304.9k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831305.7k
- nice picaxe11305.4k
- super glowing battleaxe21305.6k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51305.1k
- ice pickaxe61305.6k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21304.9k
- The omega Pickaxe61305.8k
- toxic picaxe31304.9k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31304.9k
- James Picaxe0163.5k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!