- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21253.1k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01253k
- FLAMING pixaxe21253k
- Copy of full diamond pick21253.4k
- ultra pick11253.9k
- flaming picax51253.3k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51254.4k
- night picaxe11252.9k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21252.9k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91254.4k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131253.4k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01252.9k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21252.9k
- Ban Hammer21253.7k
- Witherd Picaxe21253.3k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11252.9k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11253.4k
- double axminer51253.4k
- Best Pickaxe31253.9k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21253.1k
- Mixed up fruit41253.4k
- purple pickaxe21253k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811252.9k
- red gold rocket drill31253.6k
- Magic Pickaxe41253.2k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31253.3k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61253.6k
- Fire Pitchfork31253k
- 12by ChrisFH271252.9k
- Ruby hammer31253.4k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21253.1k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831253.8k
- nice picaxe11253.6k
- super glowing battleaxe21253.7k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51253.3k
- ice pickaxe61253.7k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21253.1k
- The omega Pickaxe61253.9k
- toxic picaxe31253.1k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31253.1k
- James Picaxe0111.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!