- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21081.5k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01081.3k
- FLAMING pixaxe21081.4k
- Copy of full diamond pick21081.7k
- ultra pick11082.2k
- flaming picax51081.6k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51082.6k
- night picaxe11081.3k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21081.3k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91082.6k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131081.8k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01081.2k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21081.3k
- Ban Hammer21082k
- Witherd Picaxe21081.6k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11081.3k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11081.7k
- double axminer51081.7k
- Best Pickaxe31082.2k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21081.4k
- Mixed up fruit41081.7k
- purple pickaxe21081.4k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811081.3k
- red gold rocket drill31081.9k
- Magic Pickaxe41081.6k
- Bloodthirst Pickaxe (A Minecraft Update idea)31082.1k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31081.6k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61082k
- Fire Pitchfork31081.3k
- 12by ChrisFH271081.3k
- Ruby hammer31081.7k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21081.4k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831082.1k
- nice picaxe11081.9k
- super glowing battleaxe21082k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51081.6k
- ice pickaxe61082k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21081.4k
- The omega Pickaxe61082.1k
- toxic picaxe31081.5k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31081.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!