- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21431.5k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01431.3k
- FLAMING pixaxe21431.4k
- Copy of full diamond pick21431.7k
- ultra pick11432.3k
- flaming picax51431.6k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51432.9k
- night picaxe11431.2k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21431.3k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91432.8k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131431.7k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01431.2k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21431.2k
- Ban Hammer21432.1k
- Witherd Picaxe21431.6k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11431.2k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11431.8k
- double axminer51431.8k
- Best Pickaxe31432.3k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21431.4k
- Mixed up fruit41431.8k
- purple pickaxe21431.4k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811431.3k
- red gold rocket drill31432k
- Magic Pickaxe41431.7k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31431.6k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61432k
- Fire Pitchfork31431.3k
- 12by ChrisFH271431.2k
- Ruby hammer31431.7k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21431.4k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831432.2k
- nice picaxe11432k
- super glowing battleaxe21432.1k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51431.6k
- ice pickaxe61432.1k
- The omega Pickaxe61432.3k
- toxic picaxe31431.4k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31431.4k
- James Picaxe0290k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!