- Ruby pickaxeby GoyangGoof21310.6k
- Ultra Stone pickaxeby Dragon_Born01310.5k
- FLAMING pixaxe21310.5k
- Copy of full diamond pick21310.8k
- ultra pick11311.5k
- flaming picax51310.7k
- Halo 5 tartarus gravel51311.9k
- night picaxe11310.4k
- B-Day Pack-Twizzler Pickaxe21310.4k
- Emerald Pickaxeby 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜91311.9k
- ultra Pickaxeby Toaster131310.9k
- hammerby Broken Fruit01310.4k
- redstone pickaxeby Elite Shelf21310.4k
- Ban Hammer21311.2k
- Witherd Picaxe21310.8k
- ruby pickaxeby Aromatic DNA11310.4k
- Melon Stickby Plucky Shoe11310.9k
- double axminer51310.9k
- Best Pickaxe31311.4k
- Ultimate Pickaxe21310.6k
- Mixed up fruit41310.9k
- purple pickaxe21310.5k
- Ruby Pickby OPNarwhal7811310.4k
- red gold rocket drill31311.1k
- Magic Pickaxe41310.7k
- turbo drillby Dragon_Born31310.8k
- Ban Hammerby Sw.61311.1k
- Fire Pitchfork31310.5k
- 12by ChrisFH271310.4k
- Ruby hammer31310.8k
- Titanium Pickaxeby Salty Hippo21310.6k
- Dark Pickby OPNarwhal7831311.3k
- nice picaxe11311.1k
- super glowing battleaxe21311.2k
- Alex the dragon formors pickaxe51310.7k
- ice pickaxe61311.2k
- Lava pickaxeby DragonGgamer21310.6k
- The omega Pickaxe61311.4k
- toxic picaxe31310.6k
- fire pickaxeby Agile Kelp31310.6k
- James Picaxe0169.2k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wood: 10E Stone: 112 Iron: 101 Gold: 11D Diamond: 116 Dec: Wood: 270 Stone: 274 Iron: 257 Gold: 285 Diamond: 278|
Listed from lowest mining strength to highest. The materials are:
Place any type of tip on the above in the three slots in the first row with two sticks as it were the handle in the center column.
Speed and Durability
A pickaxe will lose Durability at a faster rate if it is used to attack Mobs , opposed to mining.
The following table shows the time it takes to break each type of block. A block marked with a red background indicates that it cannot be harvested by that certain pickaxe and the block will be destroyed. A green background indicates the quickest tool types for the corresponding block. Note that some blocks will not drop anything regardless of the tool used.
- In Abandoned Mineshafts , NPC Villages , and Strongholds , iron pickaxes can be found inside the chests.
- All solid blocks can be mined with a Pickaxe except for Bedrock and End Portal Frames , which cannot be mined. The speed and efficiency of any type of block or ore to be mined depends on the type of pickaxe being used. With most blocks, Gold Pickaxes mine faster than others, though the durability is weaker and often breaks sooner.
- A wooden pickaxe must be the first type of pickaxe created when first starting a new world, and the second type made must be stone pickaxe. The third type created must be an iron pickaxe, but either diamond or gold pickaxes can be made after this. This order is made assuming the player does not find or trade for any pickaxes.
- There is a rare glitch where, when a pickaxe breaks, it will instantly re-appear in your inventory. This can be fixed by simply quitting the map and then re-opening it.
- Though golden pickaxes' durability is much weaker than other pickaxes, it is often easier to enchant.
- A pickaxe is one of the most familiar weapons/tools for a player. Another common Tool for a player is the Sword .
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!