- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1439.9k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1440.3k
- night Hoe1439.8k
- energy Scythe0440.5k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0439.8k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11439.9k
- GOD HOE1439.9k
- Ice wand0440.4k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0439.9k
- Fire Flower2440.3k
- Fired Sword0439.9k
- blaze sythe0439.8k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2440.3k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3440.4k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1440.8k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40440.4k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0440.4k
- THE HOOK0440.1k
- Ruby Schythe0440.2k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0439.9k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0440.1k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2439.8k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4440.2k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1439.9k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0440.1k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1440.1k
- sythby Short Troll2440.5k
- ender hoeby Dylan_craft0440k
- Molten Hoe0439.9k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1440k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0440.3k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0440.1k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1440.3k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2440.1k
- Purple Hoe0440.2k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0440.1k
- Obsidian Scythe0439.9k
- micky creper1437.6k
- fire ball0427k
- Compressed Hose1308.7k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!