- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1441.5k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1441.9k
- night Hoe1441.5k
- energy Scythe0442.2k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0441.5k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11441.5k
- GOD HOE1441.5k
- Ice wand0442.1k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0441.5k
- Fire Flower2441.9k
- Fired Sword0441.5k
- blaze sythe0441.5k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2442k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3442k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1442.4k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40442.1k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0442k
- THE HOOK0441.8k
- Ruby Schythe0441.8k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0441.5k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0441.8k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2441.5k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4441.8k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1441.6k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0441.8k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1441.8k
- sythby Short Troll2442.1k
- ender hoeby Dylan_craft0441.7k
- Molten Hoe0441.6k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1441.6k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0442k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0441.7k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1442k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2441.7k
- Purple Hoe0441.8k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0441.8k
- Obsidian Scythe0441.5k
- micky creper1439.3k
- fire ball0428.6k
- Compressed Hose1310.3k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!