- Ultra stone hoeby Dragon_Born1442.2k
- CROW BARby Da Boi1442.6k
- night Hoe1442.2k
- energy Scythe0442.9k
- B-Day Pack-Cake Hoe0442.2k
- Ultra Hoeby Toaster11442.2k
- GOD HOE1442.2k
- Ice wand0442.8k
- SYTHby Broken Fruit0442.2k
- Fire Flower2442.6k
- Fired Sword0442.2k
- blaze sythe0442.2k
- The scythe of godsby Poseidon2442.7k
- Air sythby Poised Coop3442.7k
- Blue scythe of Slayingby Poseidon1443.1k
- telaport hoeby Mario SMG40442.8k
- fire hoeby Agile Kelp0442.7k
- THE HOOK0442.5k
- Ruby Schythe0442.5k
- saphire itemby Ghosty0442.2k
- Emerald Hoeby Rubbery Ache0442.5k
- Nightmarium Darkhoe2442.2k
- Reaper bladeby shadowclaw4442.5k
- Cave Crawler Hoeby Vital Gluten1442.2k
- Sytheby Grown Hug0442.5k
- HOEby Bashful Tour1442.4k
- sythby Short Troll2442.8k
- ender hoeby Dylan_craft0442.4k
- Molten Hoe0442.3k
- IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDby Zoomer1442.3k
- OMEGA Steve hoeby Zigzag Grate0442.7k
- Ruby hoeby Grand Buy0442.4k
- the staff of orderby Tall Ferret1442.7k
- Skythby Slim Stuff2442.4k
- Purple Hoe0442.5k
- emerald hoeby Webbed Scuba0442.5k
- Obsidian Scythe0442.2k
- micky creper1440k
- fire ball0429.3k
- Compressed Hose1311k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 122 Stone: 123 Iron: 124 Gold: 126 Diamond: 125 Dec: Wooden: 290 Stone: 291 Iron: 292 Gold: 294 Diamond: 293|
The hoe is used to turn dirt and grass blocks into farmland for producing (growing) wheat, melons or pumpkins . There is a myth that gold hoes instantly create fertile (watered) farmland, but this is not true. When dirt is tilled by a Water source block, any tilled dirt at least 4 blocks away will become fertile (again, watered) this factor can be used to make very efficient gardens. To do so, put a source block in the ground and till the dirt 4 blocks on each side and make a "cube" of tilled dirt then till all the remaining dirt. Doing this will make all the dirt fertile, making crops grow much faster, and produce more crops. Unlike other Tools , hoes do not increase damage dealt in combat, nor do they lose Durability when used to hit a mob.
Note:tilled dirt turns into normal dirt if you jump on it or if water gets on it.
- Prior to Beta 1.2, there was a glitch that placing a dirt block under any block, tilling the dirt, and planting a seed on it would cause the block above to disappear without yielding any blocks.
- Prior to Minecraft Version 1.6, this tool was also used to collect seeds from grass blocks. This feature of the hoe is now redundant because of the addition of tall grass .
- The hoe is regarded as one of the most useless tools (with exception of when a player is farming) as it has the capability to be formed from any material ( Iron , Gold , Diamond , etc.) but these offer no real advantages over the simple wooden version. Therefore, hoes made from difficult-to-find materials are usually utilized as a "good luck charms" or decoration when not in use. This also made the saying "don't waste your diamonds on a hoe". The different versions only give durability differences.
- The hoe is one of the only tools that can't be enchanted The other being Flint and Steel .
- Due to the fact that once a garden is made a hoe isn't used that much, one hoe of any type can last the player quite a long time.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!