- Ultra Stone Axeby Dragon_Born2768.6k
- diamond Battle axeby Witty Goat5769.7k
- Corrupted Diamond Axe6769.9k
- axeby Broken Fruit0768.6k
- Halo Axe0769k
- Jason's Axeby Da Boi2769.3k
- Halo Axe1770k
- B-Day Pack-Rainbow Axe0768.5k
- power double axe1769k
- fast axeby Hacker2452768.7k
- Ultra Axeby Toaster12769k
- GOD AXE2768.6k
- emrald axby Wet Ladybug1768.6k
- Mighty hammer3769.2k
- ruby axe0768.5k
- dark hammer0768.9k
- the flame axeby Severe Pig1769k
- Rainbow Axeby Zizi2769.1k
- Boomerangby Soldier291768.7k
- Diamond Battle Axe1768.8k
- Luke's axeby Hacker2454768.5k
- Djby Herobrine1769.2k
- Ultimate axe0768.6k
- stans axe0768.5k
- Queen scale battle axe0769.4k
- lightning chopperby Cozy Daisy0769.1k
- Double Checkered Axe0768.7k
- Titanium Axeby Salty Hippo0768.8k
- The Laser axe of the corrupted godsby Poseidon3769.6k
- Battle-Axeby OPNarwhal780768.6k
- ruby axe0768.9k
- Double Axe2768.6k
- Diamond Tridentby FredBot2769.1k
- Battle Axeby FredBot1769.1k
- Black And Yellow Axe2769.2k
- Alex the dragon formor's ax1768.6k
- night axe0769.1k
- Jungle axeby DragonGgamer1768.6k
- ENDER DRAGON AXE1769.1k
- frosty axe2769.1k
- The Ultimate Axeby lilxpanic1768.9k
- Diamond Axeby Deadpan Yawn0763.8k
- fire axeby Agile Kelp1761.7k
- Diamond Pickaxe Axeby Five Algae1761.4k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|Uses||Wood: 60 Stone: 132 Iron: 251 Gold: 33 Diamond: 1562|
|First Appearance||PE 1.2.2|
|Data Values||Hex: Wooden: 10F Stone: 113 Iron: 102 Gold: 11E Diamond: 117 Dec: Wooden: 271 Stone: 275 Iron: 258 Gold: 286 Diamond: 279|
Axes can be crafted from 5 different materials (from lowest to highest Durability ):
The primary role of an Axe is to quicken the collection of wood and wood-type blocks. The Player may choose to do this by hand, but at a severely reduced pace. The most common type of crafted axe is probably the iron axe, as iron is a strong material that can be found in abundance. A gold axe can mine wood and wood items the quickest by far, but it has much lower durability.
Axes deal more damage than Swords , so the axe is a viable alternative as a weapon. However, there are two drawbacks to using it as a weapon, opposed to a tool:
- Attacking with an axe (or using it to mine a non-wood block) will cause it to take double durability damage.
- The recovery time between swings of the axe is longer than that of a sword.
- As of Minecraft 1.9 , axes are the strongest weapon. In fact, a wooden axe does the same attack damage as a diamond sword.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!