- Witch's Couldren089.9k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.190k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal090.3k
- feed meby i like pizza290.4k
- gold cauldron290.1k
- grappling hook090.2k
- Rare elementby Hothguard090.3k
- rambow helmet190.1k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl090.4k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave090.1k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo090k
- gold forger090.2k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee190k
- mssssssstoneby jOON089.9k
- deadly soupby g5swagger090.3k
- water pit090.3k
- bucket of water090.1k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box090.2k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot190.2k
- Spilled Cauldron290.2k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner190.3k
- leaf legings590.2k
- leaf chest plate390.7k
- used toiletby Watery Reign090.2k
- Cauldron with poison390.2k
- Skittles sink090.2k
- cup of rootbeer390.3k
- Cauldron Full of Water190k
- Water Cauldron090.1k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor390.3k
- chicken soup290.4k
- hatchbackby will089.9k
- Making A Spellby The Savage090.4k
- Kcrath cauldron089.9k
- bhlue haret090.1k
- milk tin190k
- lava tin039k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!