- Witch's Couldren099.8k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.199.9k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal0100.2k
- feed meby i like pizza2100.4k
- gold cauldron2100k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook099.9k
- grappling hook0100.1k
- Rare elementby Hothguard0100.3k
- rambow helmet1100k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl0100.3k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave0100k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo099.9k
- gold forger0100.1k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee199.9k
- mssssssstoneby jOON099.8k
- deadly soupby g5swagger0100.2k
- water pit0100.3k
- bucket of water0100.1k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box0100.1k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot1100.1k
- Spilled Cauldron2100.2k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner1100.3k
- leaf legings5100.1k
- leaf chest plate3100.6k
- used toiletby Watery Reign0100.1k
- Cauldron with poison3100.2k
- Skittles sink0100.1k
- cup of rootbeer3100.2k
- Cauldron Full of Water199.9k
- Water Cauldron0100k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor3100.3k
- chicken soup2100.3k
- hatchbackby will099.8k
- Making A Spellby The Savage0100.3k
- Kcrath cauldron099.8k
- bhlue haret0100k
- milk tin199.9k
- lava tin048.9k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!