- Witch's Couldren092.5k
- Element Cauldronby Sw.192.6k
- Explosion tubby Huge Deal092.9k
- feed meby i like pizza293k
- gold cauldron292.7k
- witch brewby Lovely Cook092.6k
- grappling hook092.8k
- Rare elementby Hothguard093k
- rambow helmet192.7k
- Witches' Couldrunby Wolfgirl093k
- potion couldronby Snoopy Wave092.7k
- SPICAL COULDRONby Polo092.6k
- gold forger092.8k
- Bronco Caldrenby Huge Knee192.6k
- mssssssstoneby jOON092.5k
- water pit093k
- bucket of water092.8k
- Tub of Chocolate Spreadby Straight Box092.8k
- rainbow colderenby Prof.Parrot192.8k
- Spilled Cauldron292.9k
- a pool for a very small personby Slow Dinner192.9k
- leaf legings592.8k
- leaf chest plate393.3k
- used toiletby Watery Reign092.8k
- Cauldron with poison392.8k
- Skittles sink092.8k
- cup of rootbeer392.9k
- Cauldron Full of Water192.6k
- Water Cauldron092.7k
- Nothingby Glum Meteor392.9k
- chicken soup293k
- hatchbackby will092.5k
- Making A Spellby The Savage093k
- Kcrath cauldron092.5k
- bhlue haret092.7k
- milk tin192.6k
- lava tin041.6k
Other Tynker Projects
Other Tynker Projects
Some text from Minecraft Wiki used under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0
|First Appearance||Beta 1.9|
|Type of Block||Solid Block|
|Data Values||Hex: 76 Dec: 118|
- Cauldrons cannot hold lava or milk despite both being able to be carried in buckets.
- Potions can be brewed in 1.9 Beta Pre-Release 2 by adding a bucket of water along with various other ingredients to a cauldron which then runs them through a mathematical algorithm that can result in one of over two thousand different potions with positive or negative effects.
- When broken, cauldrons do not drop water, only the cauldron itself.
- When the cauldron is being mined with water in it, the mining animation will superimpose itself over the water as well.
- If a cauldron is outside, when it rains the cauldron has the potential to fill with water.
- A witch's hut (a generated structure in Minecraft) has a cauldron in it.
- Using a cauldron is inefficient, since one water block source in a cauldron can only fill three bottles, while a water source placed anywhere can fill infinite bottles.
- As of 1.8 you can use Cauldrons to remove the dye on a Banner , just like leather armor .
- In XBLA edition, if a villager were to jump into a cauldron, they could not escape and would require the cauldron to break in order to free them.
Mod Minecraft with Tynker!Sign Up for Free
Get your own private Minecraft server!
Play minigames with friends!
Create skins, items, blocks, and mobs!
Remix mods and share with the community!